Rejoinder to "How I see the world end"




 




I was discussing with a friend after he read how I see the world end. A lot of enlightening went on, despite the fact that my concept of the end was belittled.


“The world won’t end because social media goes off, no! Humans were made to adapt. So, they will do just that. The only people that will suffer are the ones whose businesses run online. The owners of these social media outfit, the owners of the online shops, and every other big shot who is enriched by the internet” Victor my friend said.
“The slay queens are going to find a way to make themselves likable to people around and they will end up garnering followers. People who couldn’t relate to others on a one on one are going to seek out ways to socialize. It’s a worldwide thing so, the effects are widespread and a solution to it will be every one’s concern”


To all of these I agreed… although it makes the story flawed, lol. But, I still maintain that although humans will adapt and seek for other means of socializing, the adaptations will not be all too swift. I even envisage tutors arising with courses on how to socialize better without social media. Like computer programming now, it will be the in-thing.

In all, I agree that it may not be the end of the world as we know it. Life afterwards won’t remain same though. But, the most hit in all remains the business owners on the internet and not really the social media addicts.




Comments

Popular Posts